A center of activity for energy-related services, our Alvarado facility boasts a dry dock with a 7,700-ton lifting capacity and features all of the necessary assets you would expect from a first-rate shipyard. Meeting ABS floating dry dock rules and regulations, the dry dock allows us to provide barge and boat repair, conversions and upgrades for oil and maritime companies both regionally and internationally.
Located on a 36-acre yard with convenient access to the Gulf of Mexico, the facility is equipped with 1,200 feet of bulkheaded waterfront property, and provides port services for the offloading and loading of materials and 24-hour scheduling capabilities.
- Ship Repair & Conversions
- Dock Support Services
- Structures Fabrication & Maintenance
- Welding, Fitting, Pipefitting, Blast/Painting, Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance
- Material & Heavy Equipment Storage
- ABS-, LR-, BV-, DNV- & RINA-Certified
Visit www.chetmorrison.com.mx to learn more about all of the services offered at our Chet Morrison Contractors-Mexico facility.