With both domestic and international facilitiesstrategically positioned around the Gulf of Mexico and Caribbean waters, we have the full resources to provide cost-effective solutions for projects of a variety of scopes and sizes.
Morrison has been active and operational in Mexico and Trinidad for over 15 years with strategically located ports and fabrication facilities providing logistical services along with fabrication and offshore services to many of the leading oil and gas companies around the world. With capabilities to support facilities and pipeline work, the company currently operates out of Alvarado, Veracruz, Tampico, and Cuidaddel Carmen, Mexico as well as La Brea, Point Lisas, and Port of Spain, Trinidad.
CARIBBEAN: Trinidad, West Indies
This full service 37 acre, waterfront facilityis located on the Gulf of Pariain La Brea, Trinidad. Our 600 feet of bulkhead waterfront property includes a dock with 40 feet water depth, unlimited navigational clearance and around the clock scheduling capabilities.
TOFCO is a leading international providerof fabrication and construction services for greenfield and brownfield developments. We have gained prominence for an outstanding program that integrates, trains, and empowers local workforce within an experienced, technically knowledgeable and professional management infrastructure.
TOFCO has successfully delivered 9 major fabrication projects: 26,590 Tonnage combined.
- 21 ACRE (ASSEMBLY AND LOAD-OUT)
- 16 ACRE (PREFABRICATION)
- 600’ NEWLY BUILT BULK HEADED WATERFRONT PROPERTY
- 3,200 PSF HEAVY LIFT PAD CAPACITY
- 2,000 PSF MAXIMUM LOAD OUT CAPACITY
- WATER DEPTH AT DOCK: 40’
- UNLIMITED NAVIGATIONAL CLEARANCE
- 24-HOUR SCHEDULING CAPABILITIES
To learn more about this facility, contact us or visit the full TOFCO website at www.trinidadtofco.com.
MEXICO: Alvarado, Veracruz
Chet Morrison Contractors, S. de R.L. de C.V. (CMEX) provides comprehensive services to oil and maritime companies. Our specialty Maritime Terminal located in Alvarado, Mexico strategically positions us to support our customers from a first-rate operational facility with access to the Gulf of Mexico. This facility provides integral port services, including load-out and land transportation services and storage with excellent efficient response.
To learn more about this facility, contact Héctor Enríquez Taboada, Tel. 52 (297) 973.91.00 al 29 Ext. 136 Tel. Directo 52 (297) 973.91.16, Cel.220.127.116.11.38, firstname.lastname@example.org
US: Harvey, Louisiana
Our Harvey facility holds an ISO 9001:2015 registration and is ASME certified holding “U” and “R” stamps. Strategically located on 1000 feet of waterfront property with 93 foot height restriction, the Gulf of Mexico is conveniently accessible through the Harvey Canal and the Intracoastal Waterway. With a nearly 20,000 square feet fabrication shop, overhead shop crane support and 1,200 ton load-out capacity, this facility is a valuable resource to support a variety of fabrication and subsea projects.
- 500 FT. DEEP YARD, ALONG 1000 FT. OF WATER LINE
- 93 FT. HEIGHT RESTRICTION
- 80 FT. X 300 FT. FABRICATION SHOP WITH OVERHEAD CRANES
- WATER DEPTH IS 8-10 FT.
- 24/7 CAPABILITIES
- CARBON, STAINLESS, COPPER-NICKEL, ALUMINUM
- 10 FT. X 40 FT. PANTOGRAPH (AUTOCAD COMPATIBLE)
- 230 TON T-REX CRAWLER CRANE
- (2) 18 TON CHERRY PICKERS; (4) 12,000 LB. FORKLIFTS
- 40 WELDING MACHINES
- TOOL ROOM FOR 150-200 PERSONNEL WITH DAY/NIGHT SHIFTS
- FUEL BULK SYSTEM
- FUEL GASSES PIPED IN FOR TORCH CUTTING & WELDING
US: Houma, Louisiana
Our three facilities in Houma, LA total 60 acres of developed waterfront property located on the Navigational Canal and Intracoastal Waterway. Our facilities are one mile from LA Highway 57 and the Houma-Terrebonne Airport. These locations put our facilities in a strategic position to take advantage of significant cargo flows and marine traffic on both waterways.
- Convenient access for transportation of equipment by truck or barge
- Full service facility including repairs and maintenance services
- Heavy lift equipment on site
- Designated storage areas for segregation by asset
- Capacity for future development/expansion
- Safe Harbor, Secure Facility
- ISO 9001:2015 and API Q1 Certified
US: Port Dularge, Houma, Louisiana
- Gated facility with 24-hour security
- Gated entry with dispatch personnel
- 15 acre facility with expansion capabilities
- 2,476’ waterfront property / 1,000’ bulkhead
- 225’ x 75’ available wet slip with shore power
- 64,000 sq ft hard surface
- Navigational clearance: 130’ – 350’ wide
- 18’ depth at dock
- Unlimited air clearance
- 5,000 sq ft warehouse with 7.5 ton over head crane
- 13,700 sq ft equipment with (2) 5 ton over head cranes
- 230 Ton Yard Crane Model TEREX HC 230
US: Industrial Blvd, Houma, Louisiana
- Secured facility
- 25 acre facility with expansion capabilities
- 1000’ waterfront property
- 12’ water depth can accommodate 250’ x 72’ barges
- 200’x180’ wet slip
- 38,500 sq./ft. shop and storage
- 27,500 sq./ft. welding and repair shop with overhead cranes 15,000K and 5000K
- 12,800 sq./ft. paint and module repair shop
- Cranes 230 ton – 80 ton
- Forklifts 30K and 7k
- Air Permits for outside blast and paint
- Trucking permits for oversized loads between yards.
- OEM-certified for GE Oil & Gas
US: South Yard, Houma, Louisiana
- Secured facility
- 14 acre facility
- Protected inland waterway
- 1,572’ waterfront property
- 9,000 sq ft shop with two 15 ton over head cranes
- 95’ x 450’ available wet slip
- Truck and barge shipping