Land Construction Superintendent
The Superintendent is responsible for the entire operation and safety of the personnel on project.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Must be able to perform work of a crewmember where each is dependent upon others for safe operations and emergency evacuation.
- Must have knowledge with pipeline anolmaly repairs and pipeline tie-ins.
- Must have experience with excavation and land preparation for pipeline installation/repair.
- Must have leadership and supervisory capabilities.
- Must be able to read and understand job information letter, blueprints, load out sketches and procedures, etc.
- Must have working knowledge of all personnel classifications incorporated on the project and the ability to supervise their operations.
- Must have working knowledge of all equipment involved in daily operations.
- Must have a broad knowledge of land construction and salvage operations. A minimum of 10 years’ experience is required.